Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
Carroll County Humane Society will offer $30 vouchers to spay or neuter dogs on Saturday, January 12 from noon until 2:30 pm.CCHS hosted a Spayghetti Dinner and Bingo to raise funds for a matching …
Carroll County Humane Society will offer $30 vouchers to spay or neuter dogs on Saturday, January 12 from noon until 2:30 pm.
CCHS hosted a Spayghetti Dinner and Bingo to raise funds for a matching grant from Tennessee Spay Neuter Coalition. Funds raised along with donations go toward low-cost spay and neuter surgeries for the community.
Terms and conditions are:
1. Must be a resident of Carroll, Henry or Weakley County and show proof of residency at the time of the voucher sale.
2. Must have an annual income of $30,000 or less and show proof of income at the time of voucher sale.
3. Dogs must be 12 weeks of age or older and should have a full series of vaccinations prior to the spay or neuter surgery.
4. Cash or check only.
5. Appointments for surgeries will be scheduled at the time of the voucher purchase and the owners will be responsible for getting their dog to the appointed time at Huntingdon Animal Clinic.
6. The voucher covers only the cost of the spay or neuter surgery and does not include flea treatments, vaccinations, grooming, pain medications, etc. Any other services are the responsibility of the pet owner.
There are a limited number of vouchers available and they will be sold on a first come, first served basis. As always, CCHS thanks the community for supporting these fundraising efforts and taking advantage of spay and neuter services. CCHS also has $35 vouchers for cat spay and neuters to be used at Paris Vet Clinic. These are available during business hours all year.